Accept the Flaws too....!


 Before I reached college, it was raining heavily on the campus. After the rain stopped, the weather seems so pleasing and the campus looked as if something lifeless had been put to life. Everything was looking very nice there, from the clouds in the sky to the raindrops on the grass lying on the ground below, and hence, I witnessed that rain has the quality that can make everything alive. The gust of cold wind was taking away all my fatigue. Because I came to college in the second half, I was very hungry. Then I called my friend to go to the canteen with me so that I can eat something. He agreed and came after 5 minutes, then we both went to Castro Canteen. 

After reaching the canteen, we started talking about what to order. My friend said that we should order Chole Bhature because it has been a long time since I have been eating Chole Bhature. Then I told my friend that Chole Bhature will be very oily. But it was also that I also wanted to say Chole Bahture, only that oily thing was stopping me. Then I decided that I cannot eat that because it is so oily. But my friend had completely decided that he has to eat Chole Bhature only. After the order was reached at the table I was looking at chole Bhature and eagerly wanted to eat it but no,  after thinking of the carbs I drop the idea and started complaining that why? Chole Bahture is so oily I love chole Bhature but why it is so oily that I cannot have it?

 Then I told my friend: yar, I want to eat Chole Bhature but is it so oily that I can't eat it.  Can it not happen that I can get Chole Bhature without oil or my craving can also be fulfilled? Well, we both already know the answer. But that day my friend said something that changed my attitude towards things. He said: buddy, We do with everything in our lives like you are doing with this Chole Bhature right now.  We want good people and good things in our life only. We wish to have all the good things but only with their best not with their flaws. You just look at Chole Bhature. It's so delicious, you like it very much, you want to eat it too, but you are not eating it because it is very oily, which is a flaw of chole Bhature, although you know very well after eating it you will feel very happy. 

All I want to say, beauty and imperfection go together wonderfully just like rose with thorns, lotus which blooms in mud. Sometimes flaws make things more beautiful. Nothing is perfect, everything has its flaws, we should accept everything with its goodness and as well as with a blemish. Beauty can be found in imperfection too. And at last, he asked a question: so what do you think? Will Chole Bhature without oil be Bahuture or will they be just as tasty? and I nodded my head and answered no.

 When I reached home, I wrote about my shortcomings and persuaded myself that they make me perfect and there isn't a flawless person in the world. I have these flaws. I have two options I can change them or live with them. However, I won't moan about them. That aid in making me the amazing person I am!  I have simply matured as a person and come to terms with my imperfections. I used to hide because I was so insecure, but now I just accept that I'm a flawed human.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Love Knows No Gender: Why Same-Sex Marriage Should Be Celebrated"

Getting to the Point: A Critical Reckoning Is Necessary in Light of India's Soaring C-Section Rates"

"Eclipsed Brilliance: The Enigmatic Journey of Byju's from EdTech Stardom to Turmoil"