It is not even the beginning of the end !

 


  Sometimes it is good to write something about what you are feeling. I do not write casually that what is going to my mind, I write occasionally and now I am just feeling to write what I am thinking.......💭

I genuinely want to believe that you know..how particularly mysteriously gorgeous it is to be YOU, I genuinely want to believe that you understand the amount it takes to be YOU...because regardless of what you do or what your identity is, you have come a long way...all of us have..no matter how ahead somebody is from us, we are in front of where we were a month or a year ago..and that is all that matters. I genuinely trust that the scars that don't drain any longer help you to remember your solidarity and the aggravation that you've survived , the injuries that drain advise you that you're simply a human attempting to mend. I truly want to believe that you recall this before the 2 am breakdowns hit you and make you question yourself or before you contrast yourself with others or perhaps judge yourself. 

Throughout recent months, I've realised...no matter how quiet, positive, and cherishing we endeavor to be or how delightful, palatable, and tranquil our life may be...there will continuously be a few days when something might go off, our uneasiness might kick in or we might feel like a mess...this is the way it works...I get it, there are these practically wonderful minutes and there are these not-so-charming minutes but rather I've additionally understood that for however long I'm ready to get myself after I've tumbled down, wipe my tears and appreciate my conversation, it's all going to be okay...because I feel...there's nothing a periodic moving on top of our bed, singing boisterously, a stroll in the natural air or our favorite food can't fix and in some cases, we can simply sit and allow that multitude of sentiments to get to us....deal with them, rest over them and get up next morning somewhat more grounded than the prior night. 


It's just like in the belief that a rainbow will appear we can't just waste the rain, the rain is lovely in its chaotic manner.  And what's more, when the storm will knock upon our door, we'll truly realize how we disregarded so many rains wishing for the rainbows, how we could have cherished the rain and could happily be danced fearlessly under it to have better memories that we could recall about in the storm. 🌧️☔

Things aren't continuously going to be simple however things aren't continuously going to be hard , all things considered! 🌸


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Love Knows No Gender: Why Same-Sex Marriage Should Be Celebrated"

Getting to the Point: A Critical Reckoning Is Necessary in Light of India's Soaring C-Section Rates"

"Eclipsed Brilliance: The Enigmatic Journey of Byju's from EdTech Stardom to Turmoil"