Talking to the Mind and Heart



 I was thinking "Consider the possibility that I have nothing passed on to battle for. My Heart replied :

"Then, at that point, you battle until you track down something to battle for. In any case, the second you quit battling the current, the second you give up on it, that is the point at which you are genuinely lost."

 Sometimes our fight is not with people or the world but with ourselves. I think winning with the world is easier than winning the battle that goes on within us. I was contemplating this statement recently :

"For what profits a man have ,if he gains the whole world but loses his own soul”. 


I google it and acknowledged it is from the book of scriptures Bible. I didn't have a clue about this. But I was thinking and thinking that it is a genuine question that what profit a person has if he gains the whole world but lets himself lose or be defeated. And this was also the fact that I was talking to myself don't know after how many decades. Yes, I was talking to myself and I realized that there are so many things that I want to say to myself but I did not say because I was afraid that things might make me feel that I am faking, I am not the real me, I am the one who is trying to make other happy, trying to impress other, to tying to proving everyone who thinks that I am dumb. 

Yes, I realized that I win but I also lost. I win in proving others but I lost to make my fear overcome. I win to make others happy but lost to make myself happy. I might impress others but no, not make myself too proud of myself. I realized that Everyone is engaged in their conflict becoming liberated from the past to remain in the here and now as well as to shape their future and so as me. I realized and was saying to myself that you (I) thought that you have a battle with the people outside and the world who don't even care about who u are ? and what you do. No, It was an illusion I just perceive that my fight is not with the people who also try to put me down or who think I am dumb and thought that I can't do anything or who always ignored me and my potential and take for granted. I was thinking and saying to myself that; many times our battle is against us not with others and that battle is how you can defeat your fear, how you make that sound stop which always asks a question: what thing you are? Stop that voice that doesn't like your courage and always sees your weakness.

 And I realized to fight with that inner voice that always stops you to listen to your heart, stopping you to do things for yourself stopping you to believe in yourself, to fight with the voice who makes you arrogant towards people who don't like you, to fight with the voice to make you insecure about the things who don't exist, to fight with the thoughts who make you overthink and ruin your relationship and you know what, Fighting with that thoughts and voices is very tough and to make them stop and to live life and start listening to my heart, not other people's opinion is the biggest win which I lost. I might prove myself to others who think that I am not capable but why i did do this? for them? what about me? why didn't listen to my heart? why I did not give my love to myself which I deserve which I always pour onto others just to make them feel happy and important. I was complaining to myself about myself. 


And hence, I just feel that the real battle is not with the people and with the outside world but with ourselves which we have to win, and that can be the real victory in life, only then we call ourselves a winner. The world can hear the sound of the win but every passing moment of struggle is known only to you. Don't give them that much importance in your life it is your life only listen to yourself and give yourselves the love they deserve which you always give to whom you love wholeheartedly and unconditionally. Always do the things which makes your soul happy. Yeah! I might win but deep down I felt that I lost. And so the quote was, What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? “what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your soul? Is anything worth more than your soul?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Love Knows No Gender: Why Same-Sex Marriage Should Be Celebrated"

Getting to the Point: A Critical Reckoning Is Necessary in Light of India's Soaring C-Section Rates"

"Eclipsed Brilliance: The Enigmatic Journey of Byju's from EdTech Stardom to Turmoil"