"Kashmir: the land of heaven"

 

 


  Whenever I look at the pictures of my Kashmir trip, I lose my heart every time while thinking that I witnessed heaven. Although the picture cannot uphold the real formosity of the memories, the eyes still get a sprightly flashback of paradise. Honestly, I don't know what heaven is, and evidently, nobody does, but for me, I will always call it "Kashmir" heaven. For me, if there is heaven on earth, it is here, here, and only here."

To be fair, I am running out of words to express the meadows and magical serenity of Kashmir, but I am still trying to put it into words. For this paradise on earth, the world has to proclaim other destinations "mini Kasmir ". The reason is incomparable aesthetic wonder and an alluring scenic view.
For me, "Kashmir" is like home. Yeah! For most people, the home might be a place or a person, but for me, it is a feeling where you feel most alive. I was feeling the most alive and happiest, and I was also lucky to behold that epitome of beauty. A place that I will always cherish, a place that is always close to my heart, and an emotion that will be evergreen.



The ride of a shikhara, the slow ripples of Dal, the smell of Famous Kahwah, the flowers of the Mughal garden, the dried leaves of tall chinars, and the fresh smell of apples—all moments that I felt are not possible to unfold in words and were truly a feeling of ecstasy. The snow-capped mountains of Gulmarg and the breathtaking view of paradise from the gondola ride, followed by the Sonamrg, a place where heaven touches the earth, provided me with a wave of peace and calmness.
When I was in Sonmarg, it was covered with snow. It seemed like someone had spread a magnificent white sheet to make it look like a fairyland.
If someone wants peace in this chaos of life, then they will surely visit Kashmir at least once in their life.
Explore the local culture, savour the regional cuisine, sip Kahwa tea, and engage with the community to escape the hustle and bustle of the city. Let this be the place where you can relax and unwind while enjoying a steaming cup of Kahwa chai and taking in the spectacular views of the Jammu and Kashmir valleys while witnessing this god's best creation on earth. You may live these experiences and turn them into reality. Kashmir won't let you down and will mesmerize you with its natural beauty and welcoming people.
We have often seen beauty as bliss, and yes, Im going to conclude Kashmir with a few words: "Jane-e-bahar, kisi shayar ka khawab ho tum, jo bhi ho tum khuda ki kasam lajawaab ho...




  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Love Knows No Gender: Why Same-Sex Marriage Should Be Celebrated"

Getting to the Point: A Critical Reckoning Is Necessary in Light of India's Soaring C-Section Rates"

"Eclipsed Brilliance: The Enigmatic Journey of Byju's from EdTech Stardom to Turmoil"